Join us for a”LIVE” in-depth look at the industry of Reality TV with Bunim/Murray Productions.
• Monday, November 18th — 6:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, November 19th — Campus Interviews Still avialable
• On-Campus: EB Auditorium, Full Sail University
• Online: Go-To-Training Registration: https://student.gototraining.com/r/1197160709323713792
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS:
• Lisa Nicholson, Director of Human Resources
• Mercedes Mathers, Talent Recruiter
Bunim/Murray Productions is the leading producer of innovative entertainment content. The Emmy® Award-winning company is widely credited with creating the reality television genre with its hit series:
“The Real World” .
“The Simple Life”
“Bad Girls Club”
“Keeping up with the Kardashians”
Over the past two decades, Bunim/Murray has won numerous awards and industry accolades, including Primetime and Daytime Emmys, TV Guide Awards, New York Festival Medals as well as People’s Choice and Teen Choice Awards.
Whether documenting the lives and loves of the MTV generation or writing scripted dramas grounded in relatable life experiences, Bunim/Murray is continually expanding its innovative body of work across primetime, syndicated and cable television, feature films, documentary films, digital and social media platforms.
Potential Careers with Bunim/Murray:
• In-House Production Assistant
• Day & Night Loggers (Writers)
• Various Internships
• Video Editors
• Digital Media Predators
• Production Manager
• Line Producer
• Production Coordinator
• Segment Producer
• Associate Producer
• Post Coordinator
• Assistant Editor
• Supervising Producer
• Crew positions
* Bilingual: Writers, Producers, Assistants, Crew, etc…