It was a great week for job opportunities, career advising, and guest speakers on campus with Jenny Yerrick Martin’s Breaking Into The Biz: The Insider’s Guide To Launching An Entertainment Career. One of the biggest takeaways, reach out to all of your contacts via email, Linkedin, Facebook, etc. You’ll need a well crafted pitch and spot on resume, in case they need to forward to someone they know can help out. If they don’t know you’re job hunting and what you’re looking to do, they can’t help you out, or connect you to someone who can help.
Check out a few of jobs we’ve posted the Week of Sept 8 – 12
If you have any questions about these opportunities, or don’t have location listed on your focus, reach out to me so I can update your profile.
Internal Job Leads – sent via email****based on your location focus
- Social Media & Content Specialist – Roland Corporation USA Los Angeles, CA
- Producation Assistant. Associate Producer – Brick City TV Gainesville, FL
- Marketing PT Internship – ZIO Winter Park, FL
- Marketing & Sponsorship Coordinator – Orlando Solar Bears Orlando, FL
- Digital Content & Entertainment Specialist – Cox Media Orlando, FL
- Studio Office Assistant – Telltale Games San Rafael, CA
MCConnects Jobs Posted – our Facebook group
- Executive Assistant – Rubicon Entertainment Los Angeles, CA
- Editor – 22nd Century Media Orland Park, IL
- Video Production – The Brooklyn Brewery Brooklyn, NY
- Editorial Intern – Flaunt Magazine California
- Medical Writers – TriMed Media Group Providence, RI
- Editorial Assistant – Association of College Unions International Bloomington, IN
- Production Assistant – America Abroad Media Washington,DC
You have to follow me to see them. @FSKdelacerna
If you have any questions, or you’re resume isn’t ready for one of these opportunities, please feel free to reach out to me so we can schedule a resume review.