Happy Thanksgiving! As you prepare to travel for the holiday weekend to see family and friends, start thinking about how each interaction can be an opportunity to network. Do your family and friends know what you do, the multimedia projects you’ve worked on, or the website you’ve built? Share your website/portfolio with them, what skills you possess, and ask them to share it with their professional and personal network. You never know who might catch a view of your website.
If you have any questions about these opportunities, or don’t have location listed on your focus, reach out to me so I can update your profile.
Internal Job Leads – sent via email****based on your location focus
- College Associate – Fox News, NYC
- Master Control Operator – Olympusat, West Palm Beach, FL
- Preditor – School Partnerships, Ormond Beach, FL
- Video Tape Editor – CBS46, Atlanta, GA
- Marketing Coordinator – Florida Hospital Medical Group, Maitland, FL
- Journalism/Producing Intern – Bright House Networks, St. Petersburg, FL
- Communications Manager – International Christian Concern, DC
- Public Relations Intern – International Christian Concern, DC
MCConnects Jobs Posted – our Facebook group (Join at https://www.facebook.com/groups/MCConnects/)
- Humorous Content Writer – Shmoop, REMOTE
- Associate Publicist – Skyhorse Publishing, NYC
- Associate Acquisitions Editor – Thieme Publishers Inc., NYC
- Production Intern – Buzzfeed, NYC
- Development Assistant – Television Production Company, Los Angeles, CA
- Writing Assistant/Office Assistant – Digital Moon Productions, Los Angeles, CA
- Writer – United Press International, Boca Raton, FL
- Writer – Le Mars Daily Sentinel, Le Mars, IA
- Freelance Writer – The Stir, NYC
You have to follow me to see them. @FSKdelacerna
If you have any questions, or your resume isn’t ready for one of these opportunities, please feel free to reach out to me so we can schedule a resume review.