• Provide one-on-one employment assistance to both students and graduates.
• Advise students/graduates on interview techniques.
• Critique students/graduates resumes and portfolios.
• Advise students/graduates on job seeking skills and industry trends.
• Provide students/graduates career information, job leads and resources.
• Assist students/graduates in identifying areas requiring further training.
• Establish relationships with businesses and organizations within the industry.
FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY
Career Development Department
Victoria Mattera, MA | Full Sail University
Media Design, New Media Journalism, & Public Relations | Career Development
3300 University Blvd., Winter Park, FL 32792
T: 800.757.5105 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org